Tarom Denied Boarding Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Tarom Denied Boarding Compensation
Encountered the inconvenience of denied boarding during your Tarom flight? We understand the frustration, but there might be compensation avenues available to you. Dive into our specialized tool for Tarom denied boarding compensation, designed to help you promptly assess your eligibility. By analyzing the unique details of your flight, it simplifies the process of seeking recompense. Leverage this resource to gain a comprehensive understanding of your passenger rights and kick-start your journey towards a seamless compensation claim.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Tarom
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Tarom within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to 600€ per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Tarom compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as 20€, you could still receive up to 600€ per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Tarom denied boarded you?
Don’t let denied boarding issues cost you – get compensated up to 600€!