Olympic Air Flight Delay Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Olympic Air Flight Delay Compensation
Encountered a delay on your Olympic Air flight? Unveil the potential for compensation with our distinctive tool crafted for Olympic Air flight delay claims. If your flight was held up for more than three hours, you might be entitled to reimbursement in accordance with the EU regulations. Navigate through the compensation process effortlessly using our streamlined platform. Don’t underestimate the significance of flight delays; take the first step towards claiming the compensation you deserve today.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Olympic Air
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Olympic Air within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to 600€ per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Olympic Air compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as 20€, you could still receive up to 600€ per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Olympic Air delayed your flight?
Don’t let flight delay issues cost you – get compensated up to 600€!