Latam Overbooked Flight Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Latam Overbooked Flight Compensation
Did a Latam Airlines overbooking lead to denied boarding? Uncover compensation possibilities through our dedicated tool. Passengers deserve fairness – your disrupted journey might entitle you to compensation under relevant regulations. Discover with ease if you can make a claim using our intuitive platform. Assert your rights and seek remedy for the inconveniences you endured.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Latam
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Latam within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to €600 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Latam compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as €20, you could still receive up to €600 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Latam overbooked your flight?
Don’t let overbooked flight issues cost you – get compensated up to €600!