airBaltic Flight Cancellation Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your airBaltic Flight Cancellation Compensation
Stumbled upon an unexpected airBaltic flight cancellation? Rely on our airBaltic Flight Compensation Validator to streamline the procedure. Utilizing its user-friendly interface, it assesses your eligibility for compensation based on the specifics of your flight disruption. Acquire clarity rapidly, while keeping in mind that you might possess a valid entitlement even if the hindrance occurred due to unforeseen factors. Safeguarding your right to reimbursement is our utmost priority; allow our tool to shepherd your initial strides.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with airBaltic
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by airBaltic within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to 600€ per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your airBaltic compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as 20€, you could still receive up to 600€ per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has airBaltic cancelled your flight?
Don’t let flight cancellation issues cost you – get compensated up to €600!