TUI Overbooked Flight Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your TUI Overbooked Flight Compensation
Was your TUI flight overbooked and you ended up being bumped off? You may be entitled to compensation, and our reliable checker is here to help you find out. Input the details of your disrupted flight, and our system will assess your case in seconds. Remember, being denied a seat due to overbooking might mean you’re eligible for compensation. Find out your rights and potential claim today.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with TUI Airlines
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by TUI within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £520 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your TUI compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as £20, you could still receive up to £520 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has TUI overbooked your flight?
Don’t let overbooked flight issues cost you – get compensated up to £520!