Swiss Air Denied Boarding Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Swiss Air Denied Boarding Compensation
Encountered an instance of denied boarding during your Swiss Air travel? We understand the frustration, but there’s a potential silver lining in the form of compensation. Utilize our Swiss Air denied boarding compensation assessment tool to promptly assess your qualification status. By analyzing the specific details of your flight, this tool unravels the complexities of the claims process, providing you with valuable insights. Take this opportunity to familiarize yourself with your passenger rights and set the wheels in motion for a seamless compensation claim.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Swiss Air
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Swiss Air within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to €600 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Swiss Air compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as €20, you could still receive up to €600 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Swiss Air denied boarded you?
Don’t let denied boarding issues cost you – get compensated up to €600!