Air France Flight Compensation Calculator
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Calculate Your Air France Flight Delay & Cancellation Compensation
Having trouble with Air France flight disruptions? Use our Air France flight compensation calculator to effortlessly ascertain the amount you could be entitled to. From flight delays to cancellations, our calculator covers various flight disturbances. It follows EU law stipulations and simplifies the process, providing an estimate of your potential compensation. Let our tool guide you through the initial step of your claim and make the most of your passenger rights.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Air France
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Air France within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to 600€ per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Air France compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as 20€, you could still receive up to 600€ per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Calculate Your Air France Flight Compensation
Don’t let flight disruption issues cost you – get compensated up to 600€!