Air France Flight Cancellation Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Air France Flight Cancellation Compensation
If you’ve been inconvenienced by an Air France flight cancellation, then our Air France Flight Cancellation Compensation Checker is here to help. This tool is designed to make determining your eligibility for compensation straightforward. Based on the specifics of your disruption, it provides a clear, instant status check, making your claim journey less complicated. Remember, you may be eligible for compensation even if the disruption was due to issues beyond the airline’s control.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Air France
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Air France within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to 600€ per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Air France compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as 20€, you could still receive up to 600€ per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Air France cancelled your flight?
Don’t let flight cancellation issues cost you – get compensated up to €600!