- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Finish
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Check eligibility for compensation.
Follow our claim guidance.
Receive up to $700 per passenger.
Your Air Passenger Rights
If you experienced flight disruptions within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to $700 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as $20, you could still receive up to $700 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has your flight been disrupted?
Don’t let flight disruption issues cost you – get compensated up to $700!