Openskies Overbooked Flight Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Openskies Overbooked Flight Compensation
Have you experienced being denied boarding due to an overbooked Openskies flight? Our dedicated tool for Openskies overbooked flight compensation is here to assist you. Passengers should never bear the brunt of overbooking situations. You may have a legitimate right to seek compensation in accordance with relevant regulations. Employ our user-friendly and efficient system to promptly assess your eligibility to file a claim. Make sure you assert your passenger rights and pursue potential compensation for the inconveniences you endured.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Openskies
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Openskies within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £540 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Openskies compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as £20, you could still receive up to £540 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Openskies overbooked your flight?
Don’t let overbooked flight issues cost you – get compensated up to £540!