Japan Airlines Flight Delay Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Japan Airlines Flight Delay Compensation
Have you experienced a delay with your Japan Airlines flight? Uncover the potential for compensation with our specialized tool designed for Japan Airlines flight delay claims. If your flight has been delayed for more than three hours, you could be entitled to compensation under relevant regulations. Our user-friendly platform is here to guide you through the claims process seamlessly. Don’t underestimate the significance of flight delays; take the first step towards claiming the compensation you deserve today.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Japan Airlines
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Japan Airlines within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £540 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Japan Airlines compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as £20, you could still receive up to £540 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Japan Airlines delayed your flight?
Don’t let flight delay issues cost you – get compensated up to £540!