Air Serbia Denied Boarding Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Air Serbia Denied Boarding Compensation
Have you experienced the frustration of being denied boarding during an Air Serbia flight? Don’t let the disappointment linger, as you may be entitled to compensation. With our specialized tool for Air Serbia denied boarding cases, swiftly assess your eligibility with ease. By analyzing your flight details, the tool simplifies the process of seeking compensation. Utilize it to gain a comprehensive understanding of your passenger rights and take the first step in initiating your compensation claim effortlessly.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Air Serbia
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Air Serbia within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £540 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Air Serbia compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as £20, you could still receive up to £540 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Air Serbia denied boarded you?
Don’t let denied boarding issues cost you – get compensated up to £540!