Aegean Airlines Overbooked Flight Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Aegean Airlines Overbooked Flight Compensation
Were you turned away from an overbooked Aegean Airlines flight? Our Aegean Airlines overbooked flight compensation tool is ready to guide you. Overbooking shouldn’t result in passengers paying the price. You might have a rightful claim for compensation based on EU laws. Utilize our straightforward and effective tool to quickly determine if you can lodge a claim. Ensure you stand up for your rights and get the potential redress for the disruptions you faced.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Aegean Airlines
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Aegean Airlines within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £540 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Aegean Airlines compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as £20, you could still receive up to £540 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Aegean Airlines overbooked your flight?
Don’t let overbooked flight issues cost you – get compensated up to £540!