Aegean Airlines Flight Cancellation Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Aegean Airlines Flight Cancellation Compensation
Encountered a hiccup with an Aegean Airlines flight cancellation? Lean on our Aegean Airlines Flight Cancellation Compensation Checker to simplify the process. With its intuitive design, it evaluates whether you qualify for compensation based on the details of your flight mishap. Gain clarity in seconds, and be aware that you might still have a valid claim even if the setback was due to unforeseen circumstances. Your right to compensation is paramount; let our tool guide your first steps.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Aegean Airlines
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Aegean Airlines within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £540 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Aegean Airlines compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as 20€, you could still receive up to £540 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Aegean Airlines cancelled your flight?
Don’t let flight cancellation issues cost you – get compensated up to £540!