Aegean Airlines Denied Boarding Compensation
- 1. Travel Distance
- 2. Airline
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Reason
- 5. Result
Check Your Aegean Airlines Denied Boarding Compensation
Dealt with denied boarding on an Aegean Airlines journey? It’s disappointing, yet you could qualify for compensation. Our Aegean Airlines denied boarding compensation tool lets you swiftly gauge your eligibility. Offering a prompt insight based on your flight’s particulars, it demystifies the claiming process. Use it to grasp your passenger rights and initiate your compensation claim seamlessly.
Get your compensation in 3 simple steps:
Your Air Passenger Rights with Aegean Airlines
If you experienced flight disruptions caused by Aegean Airlines within the past 6 years, you might be eligible to receive compensation of up to £540 per passenger under EC261/2004 regulation. Our online claims form makes it easy for you to get started with your Aegean Airlines compensation without any obligation.
Important points to consider:
- The compensation you’re entitled to will depend on the distance of the flight.
- To be eligible for compensation, the disruption must be due to an issue with the airline. Extraordinary circumstances, such as extreme weather or air traffic control strikes, are not covered.
- To be eligible for compensation, the flight must have either departed from an EU airport, regardless of the airline, or arrived at an EU airport using an EU carrier.
- Arrived at your destination 3 hours late or you were notified of the cancellation less than 14 days before departure.
Regardless of the ticket price, every passenger in your booking is entitled to compensation if the flight was disrupted. This means that even if you purchased a ticket for as little as £20, you could still receive up to £540 per passenger. So don’t miss out on your right to compensation – start your claim today!
Has Aegean Airlines denied boarded you?
Don’t let denied boarding issues cost you – get compensated up to £540!