BottOnline is a compensation company located in Cheshire, England. This company stands out from the rest because it not only works for flight compensation, but also with cycling accident claims, car accident claims, holiday claims, bounty data breach claims, and consumer claims. They provide a number of services for their customers with an easy to use website.
If you are only looking for flight claims, you choose the Flight Delay Compensation option, and their website takes you right to their Flight page. They have been reviewed in many news publications such as The Guardian, Daily Mail, Sky News, and ITV.
|#12 out of 34
|Easy to use
|AVERAGE COMPENSATION TIME:
|95% are five star “Excellent” reviews on Feefo
Our Bottonline.co.uk review
BottOnline is a compensation company that fights to earn many different types of compensation for their customers. These compensations can come as a result of cycling accident claims, car accident claims, holiday claims, bounty data breach claims, and consumer claims, in addition to their flight compensation claim section. They work fast and hard for their customers. They boast that 50% of their claims are completed within 30 days, and if they have not heard from airline companies within 30 days, they issue court proceedings on behalf of their customers. Their website does not offer a live chat option, but it is very easy to navigate, provides a wealth of information for the customer, and is mobile friendly.
BottOnline provides a flat rate chart, so their customers know just how much they will be paying for BottOnline services which end up being 25% commission plus VAT plus an additional administration fee of £20. They have average reviews on TrustPilot but are rated 4.7 out of 5 stars on Feefo based on over 8000 reviews. In addition, BottOnline can fight claims on behalf of their customers on any flight that either landed in or departed from an airport that was located within the EU. Overall, although they only speak English which limits the number of customers they can help, they seem like a strong, reputable company that fights hard for their customers and provides a wealth of speedy services.
Other things to know about Bottonline.co.uk
- Country: Located in Cheshire, England.
- Success fee: There is a flat rate chart on their website that details each fee including VAT.
- Average compensation time: claim 50% of their cases are completed within 30 days, the rest take an unknown amount of time.
- Languages spoken: English.
- When it was established: 2003.
- Overall reputation: Overall they have an average reputation with their customers, but the reviews include all of their various compensation forms, not just flight compensation.
- Reviews from customers: Customers claim that BottOnline is very fast, easy to use, cares about their customers, works hard to ensure their case is won, keep their users informed throughout the proceedings, and would recommend them to their friends and family. There are a few unhappy customers who claimed that BottOnline was not responsive, took a long time, and would not recommend them, but there is far fewer unhappy customers than the satisfied ones.
BottOnline provides a wide range of claim fighting services.
They are easily available through email, phone, or Facebook chat.
Their website is mobile friendly which means users can easily access it right away on their phones.
BottOnline fights quickly on behalf of their customers.
There is a flat rate chart on their website so customers know exactly how much their fees will be.
There is no live chat option available on their website, although you could use Facebook chat to contact them.
Their website is only available in English.
BottOnline does not have a blog to update their customers on flight news.
Some customers say they are not responsive.
BottOnline charges an administration fee of 23 Euros.
Bottonline.co.uk flight compensation
- Flights up to 932 miles
Mid ranged flights
- Flights from 932 to 2175 miles
- Flights more than 2175 miles
Mid ranged flights
Is Bottonline.co.uk trustworthy?
Yes, you can definitely trust them.
This Bottonline.co.uk review was updated in 2024.